DIOCESAN MISSION STATEMENT
To build a Bible based, Christ Centered Church which exist to preach, teach, disciple, care for the people and empower them to effectively impact their communities for Christ.
DIOCESAN VISION STATEMENT
1. To organize Bible-based programs that will raise the level of spirituality of the Clergy and the Parishioners.
2. To promote regular outreaches and church planting activities.
3. To promote worship that exalts the name of Christ through hymns and contemporary songs.
4. To invest in the capacity building of church workers and promote the welfare of Priests and Parishioners.
5. To create a platform for youth participation with a view to harnessing their potentials at the Parish, Archdeaconry and Diocesan levels.
6. To empower the youths and other Parishioners for gainful employment.
7. To identify and develop the potentials in Yewaland in order to make the Diocese self-reliant.