All Saints’ Church is the headquarters of Yewa Central Archdeaconry which by rotation hosted the 2012 Synod. The church started on August 12, 1950 in the house of one Mr. Yusuf, an indigene of Ajilete which was used as a temporary venue for worship.
Some of the founding members were: Mr. Charles Olawumi Abiodun, with his family, Mr. Elijah Akinyemi, Mr. David Akanbi Akinbo, Mr. Joseph Adeniji, Mr. Michael Morenikeji with his family, Mr. David Oguntade among many others. All these men were Anglican members of another church before they decided on their own to start an Anglican church.
Later, a plot of land was temporarily released for the church and a shed was erected. The Canon (later Ven) R.A Ashley-Dejo who was Chairman of Egbado District Church Council and Vicar of Christ Church, Ilaro, held some services under this shed and conducted the first baptism. The donation of a gift of £50 (fifty pounds) by one Moses Oduwole Oduba, an invite to the celebration of the first anniversary of the church, encouraged members to contribute towards moving the church forward. The result was the purchase of (17) plots of land on the present site of the church.
The foundation of the church building was laid in 1968. The list of workers features a few trained catechists, Jude O Akinyemi (later Archdeacon), J.A Fayemi, F.F Akinde, and S.T Olupitan. The Rev. Thomas Omosola was the first resident vicar, followed by a host of others, the Rev. J.O.M Alabi, Rev. Fasawe, Rev. J.O Adeoye, Rev. L.F Fasola, Rev. Fajebe, Rev.Canon Anibaba, Ven J.B Fagbemi, Ven. E.A Akinola, Ven. E. A. Alade, Ven. Olusola Ladipo-Ajayi, while the current Vicar is the Ven. S. O. M. Abiodun.
The church has been on the move, a great edifice has been added to the church. This church now has two buildings. May the archdeaconry go from strength to strength.